Note: Due to COVID-19 and the containment measures required, we are unable to receive any physical donations at this time. Please hold on to your donations for the time being. We will keep this space updated as the situations develops.
With the rain and cold weather now upon us, donations of mitts, toques, umbrellas, hoodies, jackets and boots are much appreciated. We have limited storage and ask that you please hold on to summer clothing and footwear until the spring.
Physical donations that are clean and in good condition help our budget to go further and ensures the women who access WISH receive the essentials that many of us take for granted to live a healthy, comfortable life. Thanks to your donations, a wide range of items are available to women who would otherwise go without. If you don’t have any of the items below, but would still like to support WISH, financial donations are always appreciated. You can donate here!
Donations may be dropped at our office Monday to Friday between 10:00am and 6:00pm:
WISH Administrative Office
334 Alexander Street /Vancouver, BC / V6A 1C3
On weekends and holidays, donations may be delivered via the gate in the back lane between 1:00pm and 5:00pm only.
Please do not leave donations outside the building without being received by WISH staff.
DROP-IN/LEARNING CENTRE WISH LIST
– Bras, underwear, socks, tights and pantyhose
– Feminine hygiene products
– Makeup and toiletries (new or partially used) – especially mascara
– Wigs (in good condition for everyday wear)
– Toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouthwash
– Seasonal/weather-appropriate clothing
– Coats, hoodies, rain gear, hats and gloves
– Shoes and boots
– Umbrellas and rain ponchos
– Towels and face cloths
– Books and magazines
– Bus tickets for participants
– Long distance phone cards for women to call home
– Postage Stamps
– Packaged/sealed/non-perishable snacks (i.e.: granola bars, power bars, cereal bars, protein bars, peanut butter, snack packs)
– Packaged drinks (i.e.: juice boxes, water bottles)
– Bus tickets
MUSIC THERAPY PROGRAM WISH LIST
– iPad (for our brand new Yamaha Electric piano that was generously donated by SLATER VECCIO LLP!)
– Hand drums
DROP-IN KITCHEN WISH LIST
– Landline phones
– Ceramic Mugs
– Ceramic Plates
– Metal dinner forks
– Reusable food containers with lids (i.e.: Tupperware, plastic containers for yogurt, salsa etc. )
– Grocery (produce, staples, proteins, snacks) or food supplier sponsorship