THE WISH LIST
Thanks to physical donations from the general public, we are able to make a variety of make-up, hygiene products, and clothes available to women using the Drop-In. Please see below for a list of items that are always in need. Donations can be dropped off at WISH 7 days a week, from 9am-12pm and 3pm-5:30pm. If none of these times work, please call the office at 604-669-9474 to make alternate arrangements.
- Mugs, cups, plates, forks
- Reusable food containers with lids (i.e. Tupperware, yogurt containers)
- High capacity/high use blender for the kitchen staff’s use in meal preparation
- High capacity/high use food processor for the kitchen staff’s use in meal preparation
- Single use compass cards
- Long distance cards for women to call home, family
- Feminine hygiene products
- Bras, panties, socks, tights and pantyhose
- Seasonal women’s clothing
- Coats, hats and gloves
- Walking Shoes and boots
- Rain Ponchos, rain coats
- Makeup and toiletries (new and partially used)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouthwash
- Bedding and towels
- Books and magazines
You can make a financial donation to WISH by calling the WISH office at 604-669-9474, or by clicking the Canada Helps icon below.
Thank-you for your support!