We’re always grateful for all physical donations!
If you’d like to make a financial donation to WISH, you can do so by clicking HERE.
Thanks to physical donations from the general public, we are able to make a variety of make-up, hygiene products, and clothes directly available to women using the Drop-In. Please see below for a list of items that are always in need. Donations can be dropped off at WISH 7 days a week, from 9am-12pm and 3pm-5:30pm. If none of these times work, please call the office at 604-669-9474 to make alternate arrangements.
DROP-IN/LEARNING CENTRE WISH LIST
– Undergarments, socks, tights and pantyhose
– Feminine hygiene products
– Makeup and toiletries (new or partially used)
– Toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouthwash
– Season/weather-appropriate clothing
– Coats, rain gear, hats and gloves
– Shoes and boots
– Umbrellas and rain ponchos
– Bedding and towels
– Books and magazines
– First Aid supplies
– Bus tickets for participants
– Long distance phone cards for women to call home
– Postage Stamps
MAP VAN WISH LIST
– Packaged/sealed/non-perishable snacks (i.e.: granola bars, power bars, cereal bars, protein bars, peanut butter snack packs)
– Packaged drinks (i.e.: juice boxes, water bottles)
– Bus tickets
MUSIC THERAPY PROGRAM WISH LIST
– Electric keyboard
– Music stands
– Hand drums
DROP-IN KITCHEN WISH LIST
– Metal dinner forks
– Reusable food containers with lids (i.e.: plastic containers for yogurt, salsa, Tupperware)
– Grocery (produce, staples, proteins, snacks) or food supplier sponsorship
– 12-14 cup capacity high grade food processor
If you, your friends, family, or workplace would like to discuss ways to support WISH, please email our Director of Development & Communications.
You may make a financial donation to WISH by calling the WISH office at 604-669-9474, or by clicking the Canada Helps icon below.
Thank-you for your support!