How can you help
WISH is grateful to all those who donate much needed clothing and supplies. The women who access WISH routinely need the following items.
DROP-IN/LEARNING CENTRE WISH LIST
- Undergarments, socks, tights and pantyhose
- Feminine hygiene products
- Makeup and toiletries (new and partially used)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouthwash
- Season/weather-appropriate clothing
- Coats, rain gear, hats and gloves
- Shoes and boots
- Umbrellas and rain ponchos
- Bedding and towels
- Books and magazines
- First Aid supplies
- Bus tickets for participants
- Long distance cards for women to call home
- Postage Stamps
MAP VAN WISH LIST
- Packaged/sealed/non-perishable snacks (i.e.: granola bars, power bars, cereal bars, protein bars, peanut butter snack packs)
- Packaged drinks (i.e.: juice boxes, water bottles)
- Bus tickets
MUSIC THERAPY PROGRAM WISH LIST
- Electric keyboard
- Music stands
- Hand drums
DROP-IN KITCHEN FUNDRAISING/DONATION WISH LIST
- Metal dinner forks
- Reusable food containers with lids (i.e.: plastic containers for yogurt, salsa, tupperware)
- Grocery (produce, staples, proteins, snacks) or food supplier sponsorship
- 12-14 cup capacity high grade food processor
- New industrial ice maker
- Industrial dishwasher
WISH gratefully accepts donations at our Drop-In Centre (330 Alexander Street) seven days a week between the hours of 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. AND 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Please feel free to drop off donations between those hours. The entrance for drop-offs is located at the back of the building (alley entrance). Call 604-669-9474 if you have any questions.
The operation of WISH depends on the generous contributions of individuals, groups, and businesses.
Donations Donations may be made through CanadaHelps.org, our online charitable donation portal. If you prefer to make a donation or become a regular financial supporter of WISH by mail, forms may be downloaded (pdf) for you to print and mail. If you would like to make a donation as a gift to a friend or family member,download (pdf) a printable form.
For further enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the WISH office at 604-669-9474.